Advantages of infrared thermography testing
Nation Wide Service Available!
- Infrared Electrical Inspections and High Voltage Testing for Power Plants and Commercial Business.
- Commercial businesses are often asked by insurance companies to conduct an infrared electrical inspection as a risk management tool.
- During an infrared electrical inspection, elevated temperatures are located, including in the energized electrical system, and recorded before service interruption, equipment damage, or a possible fire occurs.
- Breaker panels, switch gear, bus heads and other components specific to commercial businesses are inspected.
- The findings are reported in a spreadsheet format and problem areas are illustrated with infrared themograms.
- This annual inspection can increase safety and can be used by an insurance company to assess the potential risk of a commercial business.
- If you are asked to conduct an infrared inspection, or want to see if such an inspection may lower your insurance rates give us a call.
Thermography is Cost and Time Effective
- A non-contact, non-destructive means of testing
- Reduce downtime
- Virtually eliminate unnecessary work
- Reduce unnecessary material expenses
- Avoid catastrophic failures
- Direct maintenance to the root of the problem
Our Services Include
- Refractory Applications.
- Annual Inspections
- Testing and Documentations
- Insurance Inspections
- Process & Product Applications
- Energy Conservation